« Home | Toys 'Я' Us (89830029) » | Kimberley Rew once sang.. I'm Walking on Sunshine ... » | Mother And Child Reunion (000017) » | The book I'm working on (DSC_1893) » | Domesticated Fishing Boat (_DSC1123) » | Domesticated Fishing Boat (_DSC1123) » | Bananarama Along The River (_DSC3974) » | Malay Aristocratic Architecture (DSC_2001) » | Poetic Truth: No More Laughter » | Check out my Slide Show! »

Lucie and Max came to Terengganu (89810008)

A couple of friends drop by in KT, they were on their way to Bali, so I took them for a drink at the Heritage Bay Club.

I'm trying some variations of traditional portraits with minimal processing, so I decided to upload this one to have your opinions on it.

Gears: Leica R6 and Leitz Leica Summicron-R 35/2.0, on Fujichrome Velvia 50 (RVP50F)
Location: Heritage Bay Club, Pulau Duyong, Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia
Processing: None, Straight out of camera