« Home | Beachside plants (_DSC0254) » | The Reef at night (_DSC0290) » | Nature Photojournalism » | Sasman on Khalids fishing boat (_DSC0161) » | Khalids fishing boat (_DSC0165) » | A splendid view for my room (_DSC0180) » | Uninvited » | Floating corals of Perhentian Island at low tide (... » | A storm is coming Part 1 (_DSC0298) » | Sasman shooting Azimim shooting Sasman (_IGP9143) »

They may love your stuff


_DSC0129, Perhentian Island, Terengganu, Malaysia, originally uploaded by hackspot.
Perhentian Island, Terengganu, Malaysia
Taken with D40 and Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM lens

They may love your stuff; they may love the story. That doesn't mean they are going to interpret it the same way you want them to. ‘This is what it means to me. This is the way I want you to get it; I want you to go from A to Z in my order of things not in your order of things.’

Labels: , , , , , ,